How does it work?
We reward you with Perx when you shop with local participating businesses, which can be swapped for payment against parking costs in participating car parks and RingGo parking locations.
No more worrying about parking costs in town centre car parks or spending more on your parking space than your cinema ticket.
After downloading the app and receiving your ParkingPerx Payment Card in the post, set it up as your preferred payment method in the RingGo app instead of your usual debit/credit card. So next time you come to park, you can use your Perx to offset parking charges all within the RingGo app.Download the ParkingPerx app now to get started
Step by step guide
1. Download the app and create an account.
2. Earn your first £2 in Perx and your personalised ParkingPerx Payment Card will be posted to you.
3. Activate your ParkingPerx Payment Card using the instructions posted with your card.
4. Download / launch the RingGo app and add your ParkingPerx Payment Card as a payment option in the app.
5. Next time you park using RingGo, park for free (subject to Perx balance) using the Perx you’ve earned at your favourite local businesses.
Where to earn Perx
We’re live in Sunderland now, with many more locations across the UK coming soon.
If you’d like your location to be next, vote for your town or city using the form below.
In the meantime, you can earn Perx in participating national stores in any location, and use earned Perx to pay for parking in Sunderland or save them for when ParkingPerx comes to your local car parks.